This is an easy 'no cook' recipe to make. Cranberry and orange relish is wonderful served with turkey, pork roast or spread on toasted and buttered English muffins.
1 medium sized orange
2 cups of cranberries (about 1/2 pound)
1/2 cup sugar
1. Wash cranberries and set aside.
2. Cut the unpeeled orange in pieces, remove seeds. Do not remove skin.
3. Chop the cranberries and orange with in food processor.
4. Add sugar and stir well. Taste for desired sweetness. You don't want this too sweet.
5. Put in bowl, cover and refrigerate. When serving, stir first.
*When put in jars, cranberry and orange makes a nice hostess gift. This recipe makes enough for approx. three 1/2 pint jars.