Do you ever pay close attention to those warning labels that are on just about everything? If not, you might want to start. Some are so painfully obvious, it’s great for a laugh. Or ten. You have to wonder…what inspired some of these?
*Note: If you are one of the “inspirations,” I want to meet you!
1. Under arm deodorant: Caution, do not spray in eyes Is the nose okay?
2. Curling iron: For External Use Only I won’t even go there.
3. Frisbee: Warning. May contain small parts. Um, where?
4. Silly Putty: Do not use as earplugs Huh? Did you say something?
5. Hammer: Misuse may lead to property damage and bodily injury Don’t give me any ideas.
6. Children’s Cough Medicine: Do not drive or operate machinery. My three year old will be so disappointed.
7. Nytol (Sleep Aid): Warning, may cause drowsiness. But I can operate machinery, right?
8. String of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. Can I chose neither?
9. Package of peanuts: Warning: Contains Nuts. Glad I checked before I bought.
10. Label on baby stroller: Remove child before folding. Oh yeah, that’s where I left him.
11. Scooter (kids): This product moves when used. Refund. I wanted the stationary one.
12 Label on hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. Ever heard of beauty sleep?
13.Printer ink cartridge: do not eat toner There goes my diet.
14. Bottle of drain cleaner: Warning: If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and warnings, do not use this product. Does this label came in Braille?
15. TV remote control: Not dishwasher safe. What about the washing machine?
16. Iron: Do not iron clothes on body. Why not?
17. Foaming face wash: May contain foam And if it doesn't?
18. Windex: Do not spray in eyes. Safe to spray in the mouth though.
19. Toilet brush: Do not use for personal hygiene Unless you're homeless.
20. Digital themometer:Once used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally Yum!