- LC Legacy Styling Glaze is a firm hold gel, providing extra-body in every type of hair. I find it very effective for both blow-dry and wet-look styles.
- It increases the sheen, showing off your hair's natural highlights and giving your hair a healthier and richer appearance.
- Hydrolized wheat protein helps to replace depleted protein and to protect against additional damage. With repeated use, you will notice improved condition, firmness and bounce.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) moisturizes and smoothes your hair. It increases hair strength and fights damage from heat styling.
- Styling Glaze contains sunscreen to keep your hair color from fading and to protect your hair from sun damage by protecting its delicate moisture balance.
- Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, place a nickel to a quarter sized portion in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to emulsify it. Run your hands through your hair to distribute the glaze evenly, making sure to apply it to the root area.
Style your hair as desired.
- Reactivate the glaze anytime by scrunching it with wet hands or spritzing with a water bottle.
LC Legacy Styling Glaze is currently out of production. May I suggest LC Legacy Styling Foam. It is very light weight and provides superior hold. Find LC Legacy Styling Foam and more excellent styling products at LC Legacy Hair Care.
Hair Color EBook
Learn to do your own hair color or to make educated choices at the salon! This book contains all you need to know, from choosing a color to putting it on and avoiding problems.