Of course, these cookies are best warm from the oven, but they can be stored up to one week in an airtight container or packed in freezer bags and frozen for 2-3 months. Theyíre good for non-holiday times of the year to fill up the cookie jar; just make them with regular M&Mís.
6 dozen cookies
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups master baking mix
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups Holiday M & M's Candies
- Preheat oven to 350į.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the master baking mix until well-mixed.
- Add the chocolate chips, mix, and fold in the M&Ms candies.
- Scoop or drop tablespoon-size balls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Transfer to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week or freeze for several months.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 37
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 48% Protein 4% Carb. 49%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 71 mg
Total Carbohydrate 9 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%