The versatile Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix mixed with a little butter and chocolate chips forms the crispy crust over canned cherry pie filling. Nothing could be easier, and few things this easy are this good.
2 21 oz. cans cherry pie filling
1/4 cup butter
2 cups Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour the pie filling into a 9 x 9" glass baking dish.
- Melt the butter and toss it with the Oatmeal Cookie Mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the Oatmeal topping evenly on the cherry filling.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 205
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 3% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 23 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 16 mg
Sodium 168 mg
Total Carbohydrate 74 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 5%