With this easy pizza, Reuben sandwich lovers can have the best of both worlds – flavors of the sandwich and the simplicity of easy-to-hold pizza wedges.
1 16 oz. jar sauerkraut
2 cups master baking mix
1/2 cup rye flour
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1 cup hottest tap water
1 cup thousand island dressing
1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray a 12" pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the sauerkraut in a colander, run cold water over to rinse, then drain well and with your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible out; set aside.
- Mix the master baking mix, rye flour, and caraway seed.
- Stir in the hot water and mix until smooth.
- With lightly floured hands, press the dough evenly onto the prepared pizza pan, forming a ridge around the outside.
- Spread the thousand island dressing evenly over the crust.
- Layer the corned beef over the dressing, making sure all areas are well-covered.
- Spread the sauerkraut over the corned beef.
- Top with the cheese slices.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 163
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 38% Protein 26% Carb. 36%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 54 mg
Sodium 1907 mg
Total Carbohydrate 39 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 27 g
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 27% Calcium 0% Iron 15%