Did U know that. . .
* 200 7-Eleven stores in San Diego California are testing scannable barcodes on consumers' smartphones for free sodas?
* Starbucks is testing a new Starbucks Card Mobile, which allows customers to pay for coffee in the shop with their smartphones?
* Ace Hardware is combining weather forecasts with text alerts to hawk more shovels?
* Gap Outlet, Sports Authority and REI are experimenting with the new crop of local smartphone APP's?
Each month there is a new crop of mobile applications for consumers to check for nearby deals and/or receive promotions to their phones from local businesses.
So the question is. . .is your business a pioneer blazing your trail to find gold with TMM? The fact is that whether you like it our not, you company is going to be on the mobile phone in 2011. . .it just may not be under your control!
So the next question is. . .Do you want control of your business or not?
Here are some points to consider:
1. There are 4x's the number of mobile phones verses the PC
2. Over 130 billion text messages are sent EACH month
3. It is 25% more likely that consumers will redeem coupons on their mobile phone
4. 2011 has been dubbed 'the year of the mobile app'
5. Proximity (location based) marketing will continue to grow in 2011
6. Ties into mobile apps (such as coupons) is estimated to reach 50% market share by the end of 2011
Every business MUST have a mobile strategy in 2011, no matter how small it might be. This could range from a mobile-friendly website or a mobile APP to simply advertise and create lead generation or SMS campaigns.
Small businesses have not seen enought evidence for most to develop an APP but those who are pioneers have seen the evidence and the ROI become a reality! Small businesses that realize this trend and optimize their offers and presence will REAP the rewards by creating unmatched customer loyalty and farming new customers from their competition.
The answer is. . .Become a pioneer today. Companies like MSRtech make this step easy. They offer services like APP creation or just inclusion in one of their already published APP's by way of adding a coupon or banner advertisement. Not only does MSRtech deal with APP creation but also with the TMM marketing. TMM marketing drives business quickly and effectively through your door.