For anyone craving lots of chocolate, Quick & Easy Fudge Pie is perfect. To make it even more special, top with a scoop of ice cream (highest quality, of course), cover with warm Truffle Sauce, then whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. If fresh strawberries or raspberries are on hand, mix them with a bit of sugar, stir to dissolve, and spoon over the wedges; top with whipped cream.
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup butter, (no subs)
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" glass pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Mix the sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt; stir in the butter, eggs, and vanilla
- Mix well and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set in the center. Do not overcook.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Serve warm or cold with sweetened whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 118
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 48% Protein 4% Carb. 48%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 84 mg
Sodium 443 mg
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 3%