Evidence clearly shows a healthy lifestyle and a breast cancer prevention diet can significantly reduce your risk. However, to prevent breast cancer naturally, you need to take specific actions.
The 10 Ways to Prevent Breast Cancer
Natural breast cancer prevention requires making some important healthy lifestyle changes. These ten ways to prevent breast cancer have been shown to greatly improve your odds:
- Be physically active every day. Studies show women who exercise for at least 30 minutes a day have a 20-40% lower risk of developing breast cancer than those who are inactive.
- Eat a cancer prevention diet. To prevent breast cancer, eat a super healthy diet. Increase your phytonutrients (plant nutrients) by eating plenty of highly nutritious vegetables, fruits, whole grains, seeds, nuts and beans, with a focus on the cancer prevention foods below.
- High fiber foods help reduce cancer-causing forms of estrogen in your bloodstream and can decrease breast cancer risk up to 54%. Healthy high fiber food include fresh fruits, whole grains, beans and vegetables rich in carotenoid, flavonoid and cruciferous phytonutrients.
- Soybeans and healthy soy products such as tofu, tempeh and miso have been shown to reduce the risk of breast cancer. But avoid highly sweetened and refined soy products, such as soymilk and soy oils.
- Allium vegetables, like garlic, onions and leeks, help neutralize cancer-causing free radicals and prevent cancer cells from multiplying. They’re among the best foods to eat to prevent breast cancer. For optimum benefits, eat allium foods raw as often as possible.
These ten ways to prevent breast cancer can also help you stay healthy, develop a strong immune system and reduce your risk of colds, flues, viruses and many degenerative diseases.
Find out how to subscribe to my free Natural Health Newsletter.
Click here for the Site Map.
Articles you might also enjoy:
How to Lose Weight Fast and Safe
Foods High in Fiber & Fiber Rich Foods
Omega 3 Fish Oil Benefits for Breast Cancer
Broccoli Calories, Nutrients and Health Benefits
To subscribe to the Natural Health Newsletter, just enter your email address in the subscribe box at the bottom of this page.
© Copyright by Moss Greene. All Rights Reserved.
Note: The information contained on this website is not intended to be prescriptive. Any attempt to diagnose or treat an illness should come under the direction of a physician who is familiar with nutritional therapy.