To watch a video for these instructions click here
1 large lavash wrap (preferably Damascus Bakeries)
1/3 cup angel hair coleslaw
½ stalk of celery
¼ red bell pepper
¼ cup shredded Carrots
½ small vine ripened tomato
1 tsp stir fry oil
¼ tsp garlic salt
1 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
2 to 3 large green Lettuce leaves
2 tbsp peanut butter
1½ tsp hot chili garlic sauce
1 tsp sugar
1½ tsp soy sauce
- Measure out the angel hair coleslaw. This can usually be found in the produce section of most local grocery stores. You can also substitute this with shredded green cabbage.
- Rinse the celery under cold running water and dry it with paper towels. Then cut it into long thin strips and set them aside.
- Rinse the red bell pepper under cold running water and remove the stem, all of the seeds and inner white meat. Slice it into long thin strips and set them aside.
- Measure out the carrots.
- Rinse the green onion under cold running water and dry it with a paper towel. Cut off the base and about an inch from the top of the greens and discard. Cut the remaining stalk into long thin strips and set them aside.
- Rinse the tomato under cold running water and dry it with a paper towel. Cut it into ¼ inch pieces and place them in a non-metallic bowl. Add the stir fry oil, garlic salt and seasoned rice vinegar and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Rinse the lettuce leaves under cold running water and dry them with paper towels. Then cut out the middle rib from each leaf and discard.
- In a large cup mix together all of the ingredients for the spread. Stir until everything is thoroughly mixed together.
- Next, microwave the lavash for 30 seconds covered with a damp paper towel.
- Now it’s time to start wrapping in the center of the lavash spread on some of the homemade spread. Then add the tomatoes, carrots, angel hair coleslaw, celery, green onion, bell pepper, and lettuce.
- Carefully fold each of the sides in making sure that it is nice and tight. Then fold up the ends and place it on a plate with the folded ends underneath. Cut the wrap in half and serve. This makes one large wrap.