1/2 medium onion
1 fresh jalapeno pepper, (more if you like it hot) seeded, deveined, and chopped
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled (a piece about the size of a quarter)
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
1/2 orange, unpeeled, scrubbed, quartered, and seeded
3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, (1 12 ounce Bag)
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/2 cup sugar, (more or less to taste)
2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, ginger, cilantro, and orange in the food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the cranberries, and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and chill.
- The salsa is best made at least a day ahead.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 58 Calories from Fat 1
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 1% Protein 2% Carb. 97%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 98 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 33% Calcium 0% Iron 1%