The texture of these delicious bars will remind you of classic lemon bars, except the cranberries make them great for the holidays in both color and flavor.
48 small bars
2 cups Basic Sugar Cookie Mix
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
1 teaspoon orange zest
2 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9 x 13" glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Crust: Mix the sugar cookie mix with the egg; press into the prepared pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges, while preparing filling.
- Filling: Mix the sugar and flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, orange juice concentrate, and orange zest if using.
- Mix well, but do not beat.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Remove from the oven and cool thoroughly.
- Cut into bars and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 23
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 26% Protein 6% Carb. 69%
Nutrient Amount per Serving:
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 26 mg
Sodium 40 mg
Total Carbohydrate 15 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 11 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 0% Iron 1%