This rich creamy fudge showcases one of the most beloved flavors of the holiday season: Gingerbread. It can be cut into squares or poured into gingerbread man molds, either individual small ones, or a large one. For a gift, pour it into a large gingerbread man mold and decorate with colored frosting. This fudge is a definite “no-fail” candy, since no thermometer is needed and the minimal cooking (2 – 2 1/2 minutes total time) is done in the microwave.
No one will guess how easy this candy is; they’ll just eat it and rave.
1 16 oz. can vanilla frosting
2 cups cinnamon chips
2 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 cup walnut(s)
- Spray an 8 x 8" square pan with non-stick spray.
- Scoop the frosting into a microwaveable container; stir in the cinnamon chips and ginger.
- Microwave 1 minute.
- Stir well; microwave 1-1 1/2 minutes or until the cinnamon chips are melted.
- Stir in the walnuts and pour into the prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 46
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 51% Protein 4% Carb. 45%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 10 mg
Total Carbohydrate 10 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%