1 medium orange
2 cups fresh cranberries
1/3 cup butter
1 18.25 ounce box yellow cake Mix
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup whipping cream
- Spray the crock of a 4-6 quart oval slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Turn to the high setting.
- Cut the orange into 8 pieces, place it in the food processor with the cranberries, and pulse until the orange and cranberries are finely ground.
- Add the eggs, butter, and cake mix.
- Process until smooth, scraping the edges once or twice.
- Pour the batter into the heated slow cooker.
- Let the pudding cook 2 hours or until the center is set.
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a microwaveable container.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir, then microwave until boiling.
- Stir in the whipping cream; microwave 1 minute.
- Stir and serve hot on the pudding.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 150
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 44% Protein 2% Carb. 54%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 17 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 89 mg
Sodium 320 mg
Total Carbohydrate 46 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 30 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 20% Calcium 0% Iron 1%