BellaOnline's Home Cooking Editor
Breakfast Tortilla Wraps
In a medium nonstick skillet cook bacon until crisp. Add green pepper, cumin, and salt and crushed red pepper, if desired. Cook for 3 minutes. Add egg whites or egg product; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato and hot pepper sauce, if desired. Spoon onto tortilla and roll up. Makes 1 serving.
- 1 strip turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green sweet pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten, or 1/4 cup refrigerated egg product
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- Few dashes bottled hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 warmed 8-inch fat-free flour tortilla
© Copyright 2004 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Website copyright © 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.