2 tablespoons Yoshida's Sauce, or your favorite similar Asian marinade-type sauce
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cleaned, trimmed of all fat and veins, and thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced
2 tablespoons Yoshida's Sauce, or other Chinese marinade
1 16 oz. package coleslaw mix
1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced julienne
3 chopped green onions
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Whisk together or blend the dressing ingredients; set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and ginger; stir-fry 2 minutes, add the Yoshida's sauce, and continue to stir-fry until the chicken is white.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the dressing; let cool slightly while preparing the vegetables.
- Mix the coleslaw mix, red peppers, and green onions; stir in the chicken mixture with dressing and sesame seeds.
- Toss and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 121
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 45% Protein 31% Carb. 25%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 51 mg
Sodium 332 mg
Total Carbohydrate 17 g %
Sugars 10 g
Protein 21 g
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 103% Calcium 0% Iron 8%