If Dublin Bay prawns aren’t available, jumbo shrimp or large scallops can be substituted with delicious results. Round out the meal with a good Irish vegetable, rice or Duchess potatoes, and of course crusty bread to soak up the luscious juices.
1/4 cup butter
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 pound Dublin Bay Prawns
Parsley, for garnish
Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Melt the butter over low heat in a skillet.
- Add the garlic, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add the prawns.
- Stir over medium heat until the prawns are just heated through.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges; serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 104
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 55% Protein 41% Carb. 4%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 12 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 151 mg
Sodium 294 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 19 g
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 17% Calcium 0% Iron 3%