Summertime often means Homemade Ice Cream; make it in one of those inexpensive automatic ice cream makers, or freeze it in an old-fashioned freezer like Grandma did – these yummy cookies will complement it nicely. They keep well, can be made ahead, are nice to keep in the cookie jar, and will become a summertime favorite.
About 4 dozen cookies
5 cups Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup dried blueberries
1/2 cup dried cherries
1/2 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- Mix the oatmeal cookie mix, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the blueberries, cherries, and white chocolate pieces.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets; bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Let sit on the sheet 2 or 3 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 87 Calories from Fat 41
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 47% Protein 6% Carb. 48%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 44 mg
Total Carbohydrate 10 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%