The Expendables are all set for a new mission in this action/adventure sequel. This time around, it’s up to the gang to retrieve a secret item off of a crashed plane that shows the location of a Russian plutonium mine. But when the group crosses paths with Vilain and his thugs, the mission becomes personal. Here are a few movie mistakes to look for while watching “Expendables 2”.
· When Vilain tells the group to lie down on the ground, Bill’s jacket covers both of his shoulders. But in the close-up of Bill as they’re getting on the ground, his jackets is off of his left shoulder.
· Vilain has Bill on the ground with the gun at his head. In the close-up of Bill, the gun is against the back of his head. But in the front views of Bill, Vilain and his henchman, Vilain is holding the gun a foot or two away from him.
· After Barney gets Bill’s letter, the close-up shows Bill’s head falling back and to his left shoulder. It cuts to a further view of the group and Bill’s head moves again to his left but his head doesn’t tilt back.
· As Barney is reading Bill’s letter at the gravesite, the overhead view shows Barney standing at the left of the screen, then Lee, Gunner, Maggie, Hale Caesar and Toll Road who’s holding his hat with right hand to his chest. It cuts to a close-up of the group and Gunner is now standing behind Maggie and she’s standing next to Lee. When Barney finishes reading the letter, it cuts to an angle to the left of Toll Road and Gunner is next to Lee again. Maggie and Gunner are switched again in the close-up when Barney asks “what’s the message in that”.
· C AUTION: May Contain Spoilers! The lady from the village runs to meet her husband and two sons. One son is wearing a brown hat and the other is wearing a dark gray hat. She puts her arm around the boy with the dark gray hat. It changes to a left side view and she’s still holding him. The view changes again and she’s holding the son with the brown hat and the other son is no longer wearing his gray hat.
· CAUTION: May Contain Spoilers! At the end, Trent, Church, Booker and Maggie get on the helicopter. As Barney walks Maggie to the helicopter, the number on the side shows 711. But when it takes off, the close-up of the helicopter shows the number is 712.
“The Expendables 2” (2012) stars Sylvester Stallone, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Liam Hemsworth and Nan Yu. It runs 103 minutes and is rated R for strong bloody violence throughout.
Get your copy of "Expendables 2" here!