Double Chocolate Crunch Brownies keep well for several days, so it’s okay to make them ahead. Just be careful to keep them out of site, or they’ll disappear almost immediately.
2 3/4 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
3 cups crisp rice cereal
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9 x 13" shallow glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Stir the brownie mix and eggs together until smooth.
- Mix in the cereal and chocolate chips.
- Press into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is no longer glossy.
- Cool and cut into 32 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 118 Calories from Fat 46
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 39% Protein 3% Carb. 57%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 82 mg
Total Carbohydrate 17 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 0% Iron 1%