The can of biscuits makes two large flatbreads, that will most likely be devoured quickly. The flatbread should be served warm, if possible. If there are leftovers (very doubtful), they should be put back in a 350° oven to reheat for just a few minutes.
1 16 oz. can jumbo refrigerator biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely minced
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment.
- On a counter top or lightly floured surface, place four biscuits close together.
- Roll them into a 12" x 12" (approximately) rectangle, being careful to make sure they stick together.
- Transfer the rectangle to one of the baking sheets.
- Repeat with the remaining four biscuits.
- Brush each with the olive oil, sprinkle evenly with garlic and rosemary, and scatter the Parmesan cheese over the tops.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve Warm.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 158
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 53% Protein 11% Carb. 37%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 660 mg
Total Carbohydrate 27 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 8 g
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 8%