Rhubarb Blueberry Country Tart can be made early in the day and served at room temperature. It’s best with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but it’s also good with real sweetened whipped cream.
1 puff pastry sheet, (1/2 of a 17.25 ounce package), thawed
2 cups Roasted Rhubarb
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll the puff pastry to a rectangle approximately 12" x 12”; place in the center of the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix the rhubarb and blueberries in a bowl.
- Stir together the sugar and flour and mix with the fruit.
- Spoon the fruit into the middle of the puff pastry.
- Fold the pastry over the filling (it should cover 1-1 1/2 inches all around with the filling exposed in the center); brush with cold water and pinch the pastry so is tight around the filling.
- Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the crust.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until puffed and brown.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 79
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 31% Protein 4% Carb. 66%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 152 mg
Total Carbohydrate 42 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 16 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 0% Iron 3%