White almond bark is available at most grocery stores on the baking aisle near the chocolate chips; you can substitute white baking chips, or candy melts. As far as the candy, you can use your favorite non-chocolate Halloween candy, such as jelly pumpkins, candy corns, jelly beans, buttercream pumpkins, or autumn mix.
About 5 dozen
1 1/2 pounds vanilla flavored almond bark, chopped
1 3/4 cups peanut butter
6 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
1 1/2 pounds non-chocolate Halloween candy, such as candy corns, or autumn cream mix, jelly beans, etc.
- Line two or three baking sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Place the almond bark and peanut butter in a microwaveable container.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir and microwave up to an additional minute until the almond bark is fully melted.
- Stir until mixed and smooth.
- Pour over the pretzel mix and stir until everything is well-coated.
- Scoop or spoon 1/4 cup portions onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Let sit at room temperature until set.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 191 Calories from Fat 80
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 42% Protein 7% Carb. 51%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 153 mg
Total Carbohydrate 25 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 16 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%