The covered cake stays moist and keeps up to a week at room temperature, or leftovers can be frozen for a couple of months. Serve the cake with a scoop of ice cream if you wish, however, it’s moist enough to be eaten on its own.
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 cups mashed ripe bananas
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
1 cup sour cream
2 cups chopped walnuts
2 cups shredded coconut
12 ounces white chocolate chips
1 12 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9 x 13" pan with non-stick spray.
- Cake: Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, beating well.
- With the mixer running, add the bananas, one at a time along with the vanilla.
- Place the flour, baking soda, and salt in a fine strainer and shake it over the creamed mixture.
- Mix well and stir in the sour cream.
- Topping: Stir together the nuts, coconut, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk; spread evenly over the cake batter.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 235
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 49% Protein 5% Carb. 46%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily
Total Fat 26 g
Saturated Fat 12 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 395 mg
Total Carbohydrate 55 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 17 g
Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 0% Iron 7%