Once cool (so the marshmallow is no longer sticky), they can be served in an Easter basket lined with Easter grass, or on a cute Easter tray.
1 10 oz. package Butter Cookies, such as Keebler, or 20 other plain butter/sugar cookies 2" in diameter
10 fun size milk chocolate bars
10 peeps Marshmallow Bunnies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place 10 of the cookies upside down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place 1/2 of a chocolate bar on each cookie.
- Top with a marshmallow bunny.
- Place the remaining chocolate bar halves on the bunnies and top with the remaining cookies.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until the bunnies are slightly puffed and the chocolate is beginning to melt.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 102
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 41% Protein 4% Carb. 55%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 19 mg
Sodium 120 mg
Total Carbohydrate 34 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 21 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%