- Cleansing or clarifying shampoo.
- Conditioning treatment of your choice. (See below)
- Plastic bag or plastic wrap.
- Big fluffy towels
- A large plastic pik or comb with large teeth
- If itís a warm sunny day - your bathing suit and a novel. If it is cold or cloudy - a really comfortable robe and a romantic movie.
- Shampoo your hair with a cleansing or clarifying shampoo. -This will take off the build up of old styling products and prepare your hair to receive the conditioning nutrients.
- Blot the excess moisture from your hair.
- Comb through your hair with a large plastic pic or large toothed plastic comb, being careful to loosen the tangles gently without snapping the hair.
- Apply one of these conditioning treatments:
- If you have coarse, frizzy or very curly hair, -- Moisturizing or Hydrating treatment This is usually thick and creamy and will state that it is for Moisturizing. The moisturizers will soften your hair and improve its flexibility. A good treatment will also improve your hairís shine. Moisturizing treatments are also great for dry scalp. Apply enough to coat all of your hair when you comb it through.
- If you have permed, color-treated or sun-bleached hair, use a protein reconstructing conditioner. This is often a liquid conditioner. It is best to find a protein conditioner that has some moisturizing ingredients added. Under a microscope, protein depleted hair can be seen to have tiny holes in it. A protein treatment will replace the protein and strengthen your hair. In badly damaged hair, these treatments will need to be given on a regular basis to sustain the added strength. Thoroughly coat your hair and comb through.
- Wrap your hair in the saran wrap or plastic bag and then wrap it in a luxurious towel to keep the warmth in.
- Put on your bathing suit and head for the patio with your novel or wrap yourself in a robe and head for the couch and the movie. Shift into relaxation mode and forget the troubles of the world for a couple of hours.
Meanwhile your hair is soaking up some incredible moisturizers and nutrients. Your Spa Conditioning Treatment can stay on your hair as long as you want it to. When you are ready, rinse your hair thoroughly. You will find that it is stronger, silkier and shinier! Treat yourself monthly. Spa Treatments are fun and well worth the time spent in rebuilding healthy hair.
|Salon Selectives Shampoo,|
Clean Slate Clarifying - 13 fl oz
| Escential Cucumber Lime|
Clarifying Shampoo 8 oz.
| Zero Frizz|
LC Legacy Restore
|Nioxin Intensive Therapy Deep Repair Hair Masque 5.1 oz|