- total cholesterol below 150 mg/dl
- total low-density lipoproteins (LDL) below 130 mg/dl
- total high-density lipoproteins HDL) above 40 mg/dl
- a ratio of LDL divided by HDL 3 to 1 or lower
- total triglycerides below 150 mg/dl
Be sure to check out my Natural Health Newsletter.
Click here for the site map.
Articles you might also enjoy
How To Lower Cholesterol
To subscribe to the Natural Health Newsletter, just enter your email address in the subscribe box at the bottom of this page.
ęCopyright Moss Greene. All Rights Reserved.
Note: The information contained on this website is not intended to be prescriptive. Any attempt to diagnose or treat an illness should come under the direction of a physician who is familiar with nutritional therapy.