Get ready for Christmas parties with these suggestions.
- DO think undone glamour...
- DO have a tousled updo if your hair is always down.
- DO side sweep your bangs with a little gel, this will give you a more
- DO find a Salon that has a critical eye
- DO Spray a Scent in your hair
- DO Peek-a-boo color streaks
- DO use 'metals' on eyes; gold, bronze, and silver
- DO a 14 karat gold treatment to keep your hair shiny and static free
- DO have your own look, be adventurous, try a new look, a new cut or color
- DO your roots and trim your ends to keep hair looking its best.
- DO wear a button down shirt when having your hair styled it will make
getting dressed a lot easier
- Be confident, "you look fabulous!"
- DON'T wear black.
- DON'T look frizzy.
- DON'T think Bead-Head.
- DON'T go big and full with short hair.
- DON'T use sparkle dust in your hair
- DON'T be afraid of wearing a gem in your hair, but...
- DON'T overdo the hair accessories.
- DON'T have a zigzag part
- DON'T wear a pony tail
- DON'T put your hair appointment off, salons start booking in early December.
- DON'T follow a trend, DO be a leader.
EBook - Updos for Every Occassion
Updos for parties, proms, weddings or the office.
Follow these simple instructions to
begin creating them yourself!
|L C Legacy Luxury Hair Care|
Increased shine and strength with each use.