8 Ways to Nurture Your Marriage and Spoil Your Spouse.
1. Make time to talk and listen. Itís all too easy to become like two ships passing in the night and to neglect one another. But donít let that happen to your marriage.
2. Cook a delicious home-cooked meal and if possible, eat it by candlelight. They donít say ďThe way to a manís heart is through his stomachĒ for nothing.
3. Have a date night once a week. You can combine suggestion number two above if you donít want to go out. Look for creative ways to spend time together rather than just the standard movie and a meal.
4. Make time for sex. I know that it sounds rather unromantic to schedule time for romance and intimacy, but if you and your partner are too busy then this might just be what is required. Besides, knowing is advance can help you to prepare yourself both mentally, emotionally and physically and in so doing, enjoy the experience more.
5. Get some pretty lingerie and dress up for your husband. It doesnít matter if you think your body isnít perfect. Your husband is probably a whole lot more accepting and less critical of your body than you are.
6. Give each other massages, back rubs and foot rubs. This is a wonderful way to relax and reconnect after a stressful day.
7. Put romantic and even ďnaughtyĒ notes in his briefcase. This will let him know that you are thinking of him. Other great places to leave love notes are in his car, in his suitcase when he is packing for a trip, on the bathroom mirror and so on.
8. Call him now and again during the day just to let him know that you care. Or you can send him an sms once in a while with a loving, naughty or romantic message. Just be sure that you send it to the right person and not to your boss, as a friend of mine accidentally did.
For more great ideas I would highly recommend that you read one of these great books.