To get this look, your hair is trimmed into short layers all over. The back is left slightly longer, giving it a ‘shag’ look. As with many styles now, texturizing gives it a messy or stylishly disheveled appearance.
- Shampoo and condition your hair with products formulated for your hair type.If your hair is fine in texture, use body building or thickening products. If your hair is coarse or frizzy in texture, use moisturizing or smoothing products.
- Towel your hair dryso that it is damp but not dripping.
- Apply an ample amount of firm hold styling foam from the roots to the ends.
- Dry your hair using a vent brush or a small round brush.
- Use a curling iron, if necessary to add a slight curl. Direct the curls back away from your face and let the ends flip slightly in the back.
- When all the hair is curled, run your fingers through your hair to loosen and separate the curls.
- As a finish for your style, scrunch in styling crème or light wax to separate the curls. Put a small amount of the creme or wax in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together and grab pieces of hair and squeeze.
- Arrange your hair by using just your fingers, making sure to stop before the style is ‘too perfect.' Remember, your style should be stylishly messy.
You may remember that Kathy Bates was once a brunette. Ms Bates was attractive in her brown hair but she is stunning in the present platinum blonde shade. What is the lesson here? It is "Don’t be afraid to go for a big change once in a while. Think about it. Research it and go for it."
Check out her former look at this link.
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty
The Secrets of Ageless Women Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.