To see her, click on AARP Magazine and Scroll down.
- Have your hair trimmed to about 2 to 3 inches all over and then texturized for a messy feeling. The uneven pieces around the face and at the neckline give it a soft, feminine look
When styling, there is no need to get every hair in place, making it quick and easy to style.
- Shampoo and condition your hair with products that are formulated for your hair texture.
- Towel dry and apply a firm hair gel or styling foam.
- Use a blow dryer and your fingers to fluff it for fullness.
- Direct it away from your face on the sides and top. Notice that Ms. Leachman pulls some hair down at the sides and bang area, softening the look.
- Finish with a firm but flexible hair spray.
Ms Leachman’s hair color is a flattering silvery white around her face and darker toward the back. This color combination is very effective for anyone wishing to add some color to white or gray hair.
- Lowlight the back, being sure to leave out about an inch section around your face. Use medium to dark blonde or light brown for a soft, natural look.
This look has the added benefit of not showing ‘roots’ as the color grows out.
- Tint the entire back area with one of the above colors leaving the front white
- If you have ‘salt and pepper’ hair now, use bleach to highlight the front to brighten your face.
One last suggestion. Finish the look.
If your eyebrows are white have them tinted while you are at it.
Learn about shaping your eyebrows.
More pictures of Cloris Leachman are Here.
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty
The Secrets of Ageless Women Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.