1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter
2 cups finely grated zucchini
1/2 cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons root beer extract
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups powdered sugar
2 to 4 tablespoons half and half
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 teaspoons root beer extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 11 x 17" jelly roll pan with parchment or spray liberally with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter until fluffy; add the zucchini, buttermilk, eggs, and root beer extract.
- Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into a fine strainer; shake over the butter mixture and mix well.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is just set. Cool.
- Mix the glaze ingredients until smooth; spread over and cut into 48 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 47
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 35% Protein 5% Carb. 60%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 22 mg
Sodium 97 mg
Total Carbohydrate 20 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%