Surprise your new spouse with a fun, practical or sexy memento on your honeymoon. This doesn't have to be an expensive or elaborate gift--just something you put a little thought into. Perhaps it's a piece of jewelry she's had her eye on, or something you can enjoy together on your dream vacation.
If you're feeling extra clever or creative (and/or findng yourself with some extra time--ha!--before your wedding), think about bringing along a small gift or writing a simple poem (or haiku if it's easier for you) that you can leave on his or her pillow each evening of your honeymoon.
1. Cute (or sexy) boxers
2. Pocket knife (Make sure not to put it in your carry on!)
3. Travel alarm clock
4. Sporty watch (underwater-proof if you'll be enjoying the ocean)
5. Silver flask
6. Binoculars for viewing local wildlife and scenic vistas
7. Travel dopp bag or grooming set
8. Noise-canceling headphones for the return plane trip
9. GPS for personal use or for the car
10. Portable travel games, from backgammon to bingo
1. Yummy shower gel or body lotion
2. Homemade coupon for a full-body massage, redeemable whenever she likes!
3. Piece of jewelry she's been admiring
4. Pretty journal for recording honeymoon memories
5. Travel jewelry case
6. Travel candles
7. Fun flip flops, sunglasses, visor or T-shirt (triple check her clothing size to avoid disappointment; quadruple check with one of her girlfriends!)
8. Elegant stationery
9. Mini white-noise maker for sounder sleep while out of town.
10. Jeweled cell-phone case
1. A special love letter or poem--written from the heart
2. An adults-only erotic game
3. Massage oil or lotion
4. Favorite bottle of wine
5. A honeymoon activity (from a snorkeling trip to a 4-course meal at an upscale restaurant) that you thought you "just couldn't afford"
6. New camera
7. Silk pajamas
8. Gourmet chocolate
9. Inflatable travel pillow
10. Paperback books (light reading for the beach!)
11. Leather passport holder
12. Destination guidebook