Halloween is a little over a month away and now is a perfect time to start incorporating some spooky fun into your curriculum! Here are some fun and free places to get lesson plans, unit studies, templates and more:
1. The Halloween lapbbok here is simple, and the lapbook templates are really neat.
2. This "Monsters, Ghosts and Other Things that Go Boo" lesson plan is creative and cool-perfect for your middle school or high school homeschooler!
3. Your children will love practicing their ABC order skills with this awesome worksheet.
4. This Pumpkin and Spider unit is perfect for your preschool to first grade homeschooler.
5. Check out this Montessori based explanation about the life Cycle of a Pumpkin. Your science loving homeschooler will love it!
6. Everyone loves to color, and these free printable coloring pages are cute and creepy!
7. If spiders are your children's thing, you are in for some excitement and education with this creepy-crawlie unit study.
8. Language Arts is more eventful with this spooky and sensational worksheet.
9. Your early learner will enjoy completing this dot-to-dot pumpkin and coloring it in!
10. Games and enjoyment are a must during the Halloween season. Check out these fantastic printable games that your homeschoolers will find a real treat.