High school graduation is near for Bella Swan but unfortunately, so is danger. The deadly vampire, Victoria, is on the loose creating an army to annihilate Bella and the Cullens. Bella must come to terms with her own feelings for Edward and Jacob, the werewolf whose own pack, the Quileutes, can aide against impending attack. Here are some movie mistakes to look for while watching “Eclipse”.
· Jacob is carrying Bella into the woods to throw off her scent to the newborns. Her left arm is around his neck. In the close-up, front view of them (when he’s telling her about opting out of being pack leader), Bella’s sleeve is pulled down over part of her hand. In other views, the end of the sleeve is closer to her wrist.
· After Bella has fallen asleep in the tent next to Jacob, he and Edward are talking. When Jacob asks Edward if he’s doubting her feelings for him, the close-up view of Edwards shows part of his hair is falling down on his forehead. It stays like that until he says “I don’t want that, I never wanted that”, and his hair is combed neatly back. His hair is back on his forehead when Edward says “I have considered that”.
· Bella asks Jacob to kiss her and she wraps both arms around his neck. It cuts to a close-up, side view (her right side) and her right arm is no longer around him. It cuts to the other side (her left now) and her right hand is in his hair the way it was originally.
· CAUTION: May contain spoilers! Bella tries to distract Victoria. She takes a rock and cuts her arm. The blood starts to trickle down her arm. (The cut is somewhere above her shirt sleeve). But after he takes care of Victoria, Edwards rips part of Bella’s shirt and ties it as a bandage around her wrist!
· CAUTION: May contain spoilers! Bree, the newborn vampire, is given asylum by the Cullens but the Volturi don’t agree. Jane tells Felix to take care of her. Bree rolls over and pushes herself up on her arms as Felix approaches. The scene cuts to Emmett and then there’s another shot of Bree who’s still on the ground.
“Eclipse” (2010) stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Dakota Fanning, Bryce Dallas Howard, Xavier Samuel and Nikki Reed. It runs 124 minutes and is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, and some sensuality.
Play our Twilight Movie Trivia Quiz!
Get your DVD and book copies of "Eclipse" here: