Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped jalapeno pepper(can omit if you don't want hot)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup black beans
In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon juice
and salt. Stir to dissolve the salt.
Add the tomatoes and coat them with the juice. Add the
onion, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro and stir.
TO MAKE CHIPS.
Get your favorite low carb tortillas. Cut them into triangle. Bake in oven until crispy. Let cool and then serve with your salsa.