SPINACH-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, (leave skin intact)
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-fat margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine spinach, cheeses, and seasonings.
Lift up skin of each chicken breast and divide mixture evenly
among them. Be careful not to tear skins. Smooth skin over
stuffing; tuck skin edges underneath to form a neat package.
Brush chicken with melted margarine. Place in 2-quart
baking dish. Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes. Remove
skin before serving.