STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, washed, dried and trimmed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced lengthwise to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon splenda
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
Place the spinach in a large salad bowl; add the strawberries.
In a small bowl, combine the onion, sugar, water, vinegar,
mustard, mint and oil. Whisk until well combined. Drizzle the
dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.