- Shampoo and condition your hair with products that are formulated for your hair texture.
- Towel your hair dry and apply a firm hold styling glaze or styling foam from roots to ends.
- Blow-dry your hair creating as much body as possible. You may want to turn your head upside down to dry it.
- Part your hair low on one side. Find the center of the pupil of your eye and part your hair above it.
- Comb your bangs over your forehead and to the side.
- Set the back of your hair with large hot rollers, leaving out the bangs. When the rollers are cool, remove them.
- Brush your hair so that it is smooth and fairly flat on top, but with wave and end curls.
- Now it is time to create the ‘flip-back’ that is crucial to this style.
- Start at the side bang. Use a ľ inch or 1 inch curling iron to catch the ends and roll them back and up.
- Next curl each side, from the top all the way to the shoulders, catching the ends and turning them back away from your face. Smooth each flip with a comb.
- Spray lightly with a flexible hold hairspray.
- Note: To make the ends curl easier, and for more body and staying power, spray the ends lightly with hairspray before you curl them with the curling iron.
Farah Fawcett’s 70’s style
LC Legacy Hair Care
for Healthy Hair that Stays in Place