When restaurants provide a free kids meal policy, there are usually some preconditions that go along with the deal. These typically include the order of an adult entrée, are limited to certain times, and there will be age restrictions placed upon the offer. When you call, make sure to ask specifics regarding the free kids meal offer. Also, if you have a favorite local restaurant than you frequent, inquire regarding a birthday plan for kids. When you sign up for a birthday club, kids often get to enjoy a free birthday meal.
If you can’t find a free kids meal deal, you’ll be limited to the next best thing: cheap prices for kids’ meals. These can be as low as .99 and are also a great savings. Here is a list of restaurants that to the best of my knowledge do have a kids eat free policy or offer a special discount price for kids meals. Again, this list is not guaranteed nationwide, but is to be used as an idea base. Always call the restaurant for specific program offers in your area.
· Applebee’s (offers a .99 kids menu on Mondays)
· Ihop (between 4:00-8:00 P.M. Check with your local IHOP for specifications)
· Golden Corral (children 3 and under eat free, discount prices for other ages)
· Denny’s (4:00-10:00 P.M. Tuesdays and Saturdays at participating restaurants check with your local Denny’s for specifics)
· Bob Evans (prices range between $1.99-$3.00 daily, register for the birthday club for a free meal)
· Ryan’s Family Steakhouse includes Ryan’s Grill, Old Country Buffet, Grill, Buffet and Bakery, Fire Mountain, Country Buffet, and Hometown Buffet. (contact your local restaurant for specifics: children 3 and under eat free)
· Buffalo Wild Wings (offers a .99 kids menu on Mondays)
· Pizza Hut (kids under 3 eat free and they also have other specials, contact your local Pizza Hut for further details)
These are just a sample of the large chain restaurants that provide either discount or free kids meals. You can also check with your local restaurants to see if they have similar offers.