If this scenario may be in your future, these tips are for you.
Of course you want to look your best for your new husband on the first day of your married life, so what do you do?
You can often restyle it quickly and easily with a few simple tools that are listed below.
An updo may be smoothed or brushed out leaving body and curl in your hair. Gently take out any pins that are securing it and brush. Brush lightly so that you leave in some of the body or backcombing. If the ends are frizzy, set the back on a few hot-rollers. No need to apply more styling lotions, the styling products from the day before will hold the curl. Smooth your hair back and secure it with a clip or ponytail holder or form the ends into a twist or roll.
- Hair brush. A wide hair brush with lots of short bristles will smooth your hair while not brushing out all of the body.
- Be sure to pack a headband. It will tame your wild hair.Sunglasses work very well as a headband. I like them because they don’t flatten the top of my hair.
- Jaw clips. – Smooth your hair back with your brush, twist the back of it up into a roll and secure it with a large jaw clip.
- Travel set of hot rollers to give your hair a quick set. A travel hot roller set contains three to six rollers. They are just for touch-ups.
- Curling iron for spot touch-ups, such as the ends of a ponytail or bangs.
- Hair crème will work wonders in freshening a style. Place a small amount in your hand, and rub your palms together to emulsify it. Either scrunch it into the ends to take away the frizzy look or run your hands over your hair for a sleek appearance.
- Spray Shine – Top it off with a spritz of spray shine to restore the freshly washed sheen.
Remington All That! Hair Setter