A blow dryer and curling iron gives a conservative and serious minded look.
Scrunching the style dry creates a fun and fashion forward look.
This cut is blunt and heavy at the bottom, but layered throughout. It is texturized heavily to remove bulk and create lots of volume.
Shampoo and condition your hair with products formulated for your hair texture.
Apply a medium hold styling foam or glaze; starting at the root area and working out to the ends.
- For the straight style, blow it dry for volume and use an extra-large curling iron on the top to give it shape. Your curling iron should be large enough to give the hair body while not causing the ends to curl. A little back-combing in the crown adds lift.
- For the scrunched style:
- Blow the bangs dry, using a large round brush, and sweep them to the side.
- Use the blow dryer on the rest of your hair, but at the root area only.
- The ends of your hair should still be damp. Put a diffuser on your blow dryer and gently scrunch the rest of your hair, pushing fullness into the crown.
- While drying, add a little more styling foam, scrunching it into the ends. Even some straight hair can be encouraged into a flattering wavy style in this way.
- If needed, use a curling iron to add an extra wave here and there.
- When your hair is fully dry, add texture paste or cream and scrunch some more.
- Carefully add back-combing in the crown to complete the shape.
This style is highlighted heavily with a beautiful combination of extra light blond and warm light blond on the top and sides. The nape area, and just above each ear is tinted a solid rich brown giving more dimension to the style.
LC Legacy Styling Products
Great Hold and Great Conditioning