Sometimes little things can help you get through the day. Simple little thing, like a toothpick, rubber band, band-aid, pencil, eraser, glue, candy kisses and a tea bag.
I know you're asking yourself how these items will help you each day. Right? Here's how.
1. The Toothpick is to remind you to pick out the good qualities in others.
2. The Rubber Band is to remind you to be flexible; things may not always go the way you want but they always work out.
3. The Band Aid is to remind you to heal hurt feelings; yours or someone else's.
4. The Pencil is to remind you to list your blessing every day.
5. The Eraser is to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay.
6. The Glue is to remind you to stick with it; if you do, you can accomplish anything.
7. The Candy Kiss is to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug every day, especially children.
8. The Tea Bag is to remind you to relax and take some time for yourself; you've earned it.