We typically associate dips as a savory addition to chips or crackers. Some popular ones are salsa and onion and spinach dips. Dessert dips are another type of dip. These are a sweet partner to crackers, fruits or cookies. Fondue is the usual dessert dip we typically enjoy for a sweet dipping treat. But fondue does not need to be the only option. These dessert dip recipes are chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate mascarpone. The chocolate chip cookie dough dip is safe to eat, it does not contain eggs. The chocolate mascarpone dip is spiked with chocolate liqueur. Serve them at your next party. These desserts are great with graham crackers, wafer cookies, pretzels, or fruit. They are also delicious enjoyed by the spoonful.
Dessert Dip Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Dip Recipe
1 stick of butter, softened
1/3 cup flour
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl cream the butter with the sugar with an electric mixer.
2. Add the vanilla and cream cheese and continue beating until smooth.
3. Beat in the flour until completely incorporated.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Serve in a bowl alongside dipping options such as graham crackers or cookies.
Chocolate Liqueur Mascarpone Dip Recipe
2 (8-oz.) packages mascarpone cheese
2 cups heavy cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup confectioner's sugar
1/2 cup chocolate liqueur, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
1. Whisk mascarpone cheese in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and vanilla at low speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
3. Increase speed to medium-high, beating until stiff peaks form.
4. Beat in the confectioner's sugar.
5. Beat in the chocolate liqueur.
6. Gently fold the whipped cream mixture into the mascarpone cheese.
7. Serve in a bowl with cubes of pound cake and fruit.
Enjoy and sweeten the soul with chocolate!