Have your ever experienced the juicy sweet tastes of a ripe mango? Imagine this fruit having the ability to provide your skin with the beauty of its healing properties. It's rich in Vitamin's A, B1, B2, B3, B6, and C, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and fiber. So, why not use mango on your skin? You're sure to get a vitamin rich skin care product that will work wonders for your skin.
I like to use a blend of mango, cocoa, and Shea butter for dry skin as well as skin that challenged with eczema or psoriasis. The combination is great for nourishing your skin. Mango butter is a great product to help get rid of blemishes and scars. The actual pulp from the fruit can be used to treat pimples and acne.
Why should you look for mango or mango butter in your beauty products? Because ...
* The juice from mangoes eats away the dullness your skin gets when it's hot and humid.
* The Vitamin C found in mangoes can help boost the production of collagen found in your skin.
* Whether used in face packs or your eat them, mangoes are beneficial to the beauty of your skin.
When to avoid mangoes …
* If you suffer from skin irritation.
* When the pulp has been peeled to close from the
* If you feel that after using mangoes on your skin it irritates your skin or simply isn't good for your skin type, Stop using the mango.
Let's get papaya into the mix in a Mango Papaya Sugar Body Scrub:
1 cup of sugar
1/4 pound of foaming bath whip
1 ounce Macadamia Nut Oil
1/3 ounce Apricot kernel oil
1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
1/2 ounce Mango Papaya Fragrance oil
3.4 teaspoon Neon Orange You Glad Powder
1-1/2 teaspoon of poppy seeds or jojoba wax beads
Use a hand mixer to blend the foaming bath whip until it's fluffy. Start with mixing the sugar and oils together first. Then add the poppy seeds or jojoba wax beads and mix again. Add the orange powder, mix well making sure the powder is completely incorporated into the blend.
Fill an 8 oz jar, cover it with a lid and label it. Ok ethnic beauty you're now ready for your next exfoliating treatment.
That's it for this week, as always…
Dedicated to Your Beauty