The total hands-on time for these cute treats is only between 15 and 30 minutes depending how much the kids help; clean-up is fast too.
15 Minute No-Bake Easter Nests
24 Mini Nests
24 mini cake donuts coated with powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, chocolate, or a mixture of all three
2 cups vanilla frosting, canned or homemade
Green paste food coloring
8 ounces Cadbury Mini Eggs, or pastel Peanut M&M's, or Reese's Pieces Pastel Eggs
- Arrange the mini donuts on a large platter.
- Mix the frosting with enough food coloring to resemble the color of grass.
- Using about a tablespoon of frosting for each nest, spread green frosting on the donuts.
- Top each donut with three of the mini eggs in different colors.
- Let sit at room temperature until the frosting is set, then transfer to an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 40
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 4% Carb. 56%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 62 mg
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%