Mexico in the winter is a great vacation place to consider. Being closer to the equator, it is a welcome hotspot. Recently Mexico has received bad press and this makes for a great time to visit while rates are very attractive. The best way to see Mexico is to get an all inclusive vacation.
So what is an all inclusive vacation? Airfare, hotel, some meals, a first night welcome get together, a city tour and maybe some excursions of the surrounding area. Think of it like a cruise, where the only thing you pay for is your alcoholic beverages. Each year, more Mexico resorts make the decision to develop all-inclusive packages. For many, these packages are a great way to save money. If you are interested in saving money while vacationing in Mexico, you may want to consider staying at an all-inclusive Mexico resort. Below is a summary of five of the most popular and top rated resorts.
(1) The Moon Palace Resort is located in Cancun. This all-inclusive resort is owned and operated by Palace Resorts, which operates multiple resorts throughout the Cancun area. They offer first class accommodations and is an ideal place if you are planning a romantic getaway to beat the cold or maybe a romantic Valentine's Day. You can check it out at Palace Resorts . The nice thing about this web site is that you can start planning your vacation on the right side of the web page and they offer many gateway cities.
While the upscale hotel accommodations may leave you feeling like the resort is only for those without children, it is not. The Moon Palace resort is open to adults and children, of all ages. Popular onsite activities include swimming, golfing, exercising, drinking, and socializing. Whether you are taking a romantic vacation, a family vacation, or you are on your honeymoon, the Moon Palace will be able to accommodate you.
(2) The Sunscape Tulum Riviera Maya Dream Resorts all-inclusive hotels are located in the Maya Rivera. Although from the web site you can see what the rates are at multiple hotels in the chain. The resort is said to be one of the most beautiful resorts in all of Mexico. Unlike many resorts that have limited hours on the use of all-inclusive purchases, the Sunscape Tulum Riviera Maya does not. Most onsite facilities are open all day and night.
If you are interested in scheduling a romantic vacation then the Sunscape Tulum Riviera Maya may be just what you are looking for. The coastal views, obtainable from most rooms, create an exotic and romantic environment. In addition to romantic adventures, the Sunscape Tulum Riviera Maya is also an ideal location for family vacations. There is no age limit in place and a large number of “kid friendly,” activities and facilities can be found nearby.
(3) The Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa is located in Puerto Vallarta. Use the same web site from #2 above, but change the resort to Dreams Puerto Vallarta. This all-inclusive resort is located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. As with many beachside resorts, the Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa is ideal for romantic getaways and family vacations.
If you are interested in booking at stay at this all-inclusive resort, you will find a number of onsite activities and facilities that make your vacation enjoyable. Amazing restaurants, a fitness center, a spa, and kid-focused facilities are open for daily and sometimes nighttime use. Located within a short distance from the local airport, you may find yourself not needing to travel anywhere else.
(4) Secrets Excellence Rivera Cancun Secrets Resorts is located in Cancun. Unlike the above mentioned resorts, this all-inclusive resort has an adults only policy. With beautiful costal scenery and the lack of children, Secrets Excellence Rivera Cancun is known as one of the best places to schedule your next romantic getaway.
Located close to the beach, Secrets Excellence Rivera Cancun offers a wide range of beach activities. Popular activities include swimming, boating, snorkeling, or scuba diving. Elegant and romantic dining restaurants and bars, along with a spa, can be found onsite. For an exciting, yet romantic getaway, Secrets Excellence Rivera Cancun may have everything that you need and want to get out of your Mexico vacation.
(5) The Adventure Spa Palace Resort is located along the Riviera Maya. This all-inclusive resort is ideal for those wishing to experience a romantic vacation in Mexico. As with the Secrets Excellence Rivera, the Adventure Spa Palace Resort only caters to those that are adults. To vacation at this popular resort, you must be at least eighteen years of age.
The atmosphere created at the Adventure Spa Palace is something that many can only imagine. All rooms have a view of the ocean and in room Jacuzzis make the Adventure Spa Palace one of the most sought after resorts in the area. Dining in upscale restaurants, relaxing by the beach, or snorkeling tours are enjoyed by many.
The above mentioned all-inclusive vacation resorts are just a few of the many that can be found in Mexico. Each resort is likely to have different rules and restrictions in place. To make the most out of your all-inclusive vacation, you are encouraged to research these rules and restrictions before you make your reservations.
You can also check with airlines having Mexico destinations like Mexicana or American Airlines and I have also had good experience with Apple Vacations . My previous Apple tours were always booked through a travel agent, but I think they also offer direct web plans too.
Until next time, send me an e-mail and let me know what travel articles you would like to see, and how you are doing, O.K.?
Jim Fortune - the Bella Budget Travel Guy