Even if everyone is extra busy, there’s no need to go without; the dough for these cookies can be mixed in a matter of minutes, since it starts with Basic Master Mix and only a few additional ingredients need to be added. Don’t be tempted to add the toffee baking bits that are sold in the baking aisle of the grocery store – they are nothing like the real candy, and your cookies will not be even remotely the same.
The Hancock tasters all agreed that these cookies are addicting and definitely hazardous to the waistline!
3 dozen cookies
1/2 cup butter
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups master baking mix
2 cups English toffee, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the master baking mix until well-mixed.
- Fold in the chopped English toffee.
- Scoop or drop tablespoon-size balls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Transfer to cooling racks.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 132 Calories from Fat 65
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 49% Protein 4% Carb. 47%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 25 mg
Sodium 160 mg
Total Carbohydrate 15 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 1%