It’s amazing how only four ingredients can come together to make a delicious spread that will complement the filling in any sandwich. Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise can be put together in just a few minutes, but will keep in the refrigerator for a month or two.
Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1 head garlic
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
2 cups mayonnaise
1. Cut the pointed end off of the head of garlic, exposing the cloves.
2. Drizzle the cloves with olive oil.
3. Place on a microwaveable dish and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on high power for 4-6 minutes, or until the cloves are soft.
5. Let cool, then squeeze the cloves out of their skins and transfer them to the bowl of a food processor.
6. Pulse the cloves until finely chopped.
7. Add the spicy brown mustard and mayonnaise;
8. Process until smooth.
9. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 months.
Amount Per Serving (1 tablespoon)
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 94
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 99% Protein 0% Carb. 0%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 85 mg
Total Carbohydrate 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%