Obviously when it comes to shopping at ebay one of the drawing features for used books is the price. Here you will find single books or package deals with their quality ranging from new to gently used to worn. Because they are sold be individuals you can often see different prices for the same book as well as different shipping information.
There are two ways to look for books. You can casually browse at random through the book section or you can go in with a prepared list and search for each book you're looking for. Either way, ebay is accommodating and provides a wealth of choices.
There are two ways of buying. There's the most popular auction where you bid and compete or the "buy it now" option where you pay for it and it's yours. Some sellers offer both choices while others may only offer one of them.
My experience eBay has shown me the selection available is endless: literary fiction, romance, horror, classics, westerns and oh-so-much more. If you're on a budget but really want to add to your book library you have to check out ebay.
A few tips to keep in mind:
* Set a budget for yourself. Know how much you are willing to spend ahead of time both on the product and shipping.
* Read sellers info.
* Check and double check the shipping and handling as some overcharge. If there is no shipping info visible then... Ask!!
* How sellers respond to questions can give a clue to their customer relationships.
* Read a sellers customer feedback and take into account their standing.
* Use the advanced search to narrow your search.
* You can "watch" an item without bidding on it if you're unsure of your desire.
* When looking for a deal, don't just consider the price of the item. Include your shipping. So if the item costs $4 and the shipping is $10, then the item really costs $14 which can still be a great deal depending on the item.
* Be willing to lose items in an effort to stay in your budget and get good deals.
* Once you've had a good shopping experience with a seller you can mark them as a "favourite" and receive email updates from eBay when that seller puts up new auctions.
* Check back often.
Try it out and see what works for you. Go book shopping at ebay
M. E. Wood lives in Eastern Ontario, Canada. If you are going to find this eclectic reader and writer anywhere it is probably at her computer. For more information visit her official website.